Saturday, June 16, 2007

6/15: What I Accomplished Today

1. Got the Level 26 Human Mage to 27 working on Duskwood quests.

2. Got Pogo badges to 60%; since I didn't play much last night, I played extra tonight to do that.

3. Watched Lawrence of Arabia. I hadn't seen this before. Very interesting movie.

4. Read some for the Arthur course.

5. Got the Level 27 Human Mage to 28 and started the Mor'Laden and Missing Diplomat chains. I've got all the Duskwood quests done until about level 30, but I still have level 23 Redridge quests to do because, as I've said before, I think they're mislabeled.

6. Tonight's BigFishGame was another Find the Stuff game. I had e-mail that another game is in Playfirst, so I did my hour testing that. That was way fun.

I played these silly games until much too late at night/early in the morning, so now I need to go to bed so I can get some rest before the cleaning lady comes tomorrow.

No comments: