Friday, June 15, 2007

6/14: What I Accomplished Today

1. I just realized I forgot to wish anyone a Happy Flag Day. Bummer.

2. Last night, I thought maybe I'd play the day's BigFishDay game, Cinema Empire. (I tried a previous game, Cinema Tycoon, and thought it was a colossal disappointment.) I'm not sure whether the problem is the game or the installer, but that game was just clunky and unresponsive. Blech.

3. Graded two classes, prepped the in-person class, taught the in-person class. Finished the Placement statistics for May, finally finally finally.

4. Didn't get much done on Pogo badges. Didn't watch much television. Read an issue of Mother Jones.

5. WOW. Found a nice group of people, and we got the stupid Level 26 Human Mage through the Deadmines! Hurray! Worked on some quizzes in Duskwood. I think I'm gonna call it a day there.

No comments: