Wednesday, June 13, 2007

6/12: What I Accomplished Today

1. Graded two classes, prepped the in-person class, taught the in-person class. I had other things I was supposed to get done at school today, but things are taking longer than they should, so I suppose I need to go to school earlier than I have been.

2. Don't remember what we watched on television today.

3. Worked a little on premium badges. Didn't finish the backgammon badge, the first weekly badge this year I haven't finished; when it becomes available as a Personal Choice badge in six weeks, I'll see if I can get some backgammon mojo going there.

4. Read a little for my Arthur class.

5. Finally got my stupid Night Elf Druid to 30! Hurray! Gathered stats, did a mail check for everyone, and started the Level 25 Human Mage.

No comments: