Thursday, June 14, 2007

6/13: What I Accomplished Today

1. We had several Space Bags of clothes in our room. Now it's early June, and we had enough clothes that neither of us have even thought of opening the Space Bags, nor did we go into them last winter for the winter clothes, so we decided a few weeks ago we must have enough clothes, and we need to go through the Space Bags and decide if we actually want those clothes. (Over Christmas break, we redid our master closet, so we have enough room in our closet for a few more clothes.) We did that this afternoon; we each took maybe a dozen things, and there are four Space Bags full of clothes to donate to our friend who works for a charity.

(Do Space Bags actually work for anybody? I've never seen any that stay closed, so despite all your good intentions, your clothes smell gross anyway, plus any that you tried to store under the bed will just be hard to get out because they'll puff back out to full width. At first, I thought maybe we bought a defective set, and then I figured I must be doing it wrong, but even when someone else closes them, I've never seen them stay shut.)

2. Got at least 20% with the Pogo badges.

3. Worked a little on the Placement Statistics in the hopes that I can finish them tomorrow.

4. Started reading seriously for the Arthur course; I've read most of the stuff over the past few months, but it's time to start putting the course together.

5. Got the Level 25 Human Mage to 26. She hasn't done Dark Mines yet, but she's done Stalvan up to the next to last and a few little doodads here and there. (I really hate the Redridge Mountain quests. The Duskwood ones are good, but the Redridge ones all seem undernumbered to me.)

No comments: