Sunday, July 29, 2007

7/28: What I Accomplished Today

1. I've been trying to do my research on a chapter and listen to a Harry Potter CD each day, but it's too much, and I'm not getting much recreational time. Today I started the next chapter of research, but decided I'd only do one or the other, and I listened to the next CD.

2. The lady came and cleaned the house today. Her family picked her up, though, so we didn't have to take her home.

3. Finally finished this pass-through on Malory. Trying to see if I can divide what looks like five reading assignments into four weeks.

4. Started book for book group, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. So far, this is a really enjoyable book. (We didn't meet in July because so many people were traveling, so this is for August.

5. Level 32 Draenei warrior. Syndicate Assassins and Crushridge. Tried a few others, but she doesn't quite have the hit points to pull them off.

No comments: