Monday, July 30, 2007

7/29: What I Accomplished Today

1. Puzzle Day. We did two weeks worth since we didn't get our puzzles in time for last week; we won one week and came in second the other.

2. Took a nap.

3. Did my bit on chapter six of Deadly Hallows.

4. Worked on Pogo badges.

5. We watched the extras on Bridge of the River Kwai, Big Love, and some other comedy stuff. Several years ago, we saw a fact-vs.-fiction on the film that indicated that the fact quotient wasn't bad on this movie, but the indications in the stuff we saw today is that the whole William Holden subplot was made up. If that means the rest is factually true, but there wasn't an American seaman who returned after a daring escape to help blow up the bridge, I get that, but if that means there was no little squad that came to blow up the bridge, then the fact-vs.-fiction quotient is horrendous. I think it's the former, but I have no way of knowing that.

6. BigFishGame is called Daycare Nightmare. It's a cute game, but I've played themes and variations of this a gamillion times before; I probably won't buy it.

7. Played a few more levels of Wedding Dash.

8. Level 32 Draenei Warrior. Stalvan. Keep trying to solo other quests and failing; I guess I'm going to have look more in earnest for groups. Blech.

No comments: