Wednesday, August 1, 2007

7/31: What I Accomplished Today

1. This is apparently my 100th post. That's an accomplishment.

2. Picked up my car.

3. Went to my office to drop things off and sort my e-mail; over the summer, I had about 500 pieces of e-mail, only about 30 of which I still needed to do something about, so I got the rest sorted so I can find the ones I need.

4. Went to Charleston campus, dropped off gradesheet, signed contract.

5. Had a meeting about high school articulation; one of the people who was supposed to attend couldn't make it, but I had a good discussion with the other person who could come.

6. Came home and took a nap.

7. Woke up. Was supposed to grade. Was supposed to work on Deathly Hallows. Did a little of both, finishing neither. I am history's laziest human.

8. Level 33 Draenei Warrior. Various Shimmering Flats quests. Found Gadgetstan, the first of my characters to do so, so now I am very proud. Dinged 34.

9. Today's BigFishGame is Alice Greensomething, which I've played before; it's not bad, but I don't need it.

No comments: