Monday, September 24, 2007

9/22: What I Accomplished Today

1. Puzzle Day. Birthday party for Co-Vivant's sister. We lost Puzzle Day because I have no focus and ergo no mojo. C'est la vie.

2. Television and Pogo badges.

3. Level...where did I leave off? I don't remember. Anyway, I worked on Stranglewhatever quests, and when I finished, I was level 38. I don't remember if this happened today or yesterday.

4. Today's BigFishGame is Kudo Rock Star. I was suckered into buying the original Kudos game, and found that although the original demo hour was fun, the game doesn't hold up for me; the game seems to feel people should be much more sociable than I do. I had a good time with this game's hour, but I don't really want to be locked into such an inflexible protocol again.

5. Reading Building Literacy Connections with Graphic Novels. Still. It's not a long enough book to be taking me this long.

No comments: