Friday, September 28, 2007

9/27: What I Accomplished Today

1. Went to lunch. Had dum-dum food.

2. WOW. Ran five characters through the Harvest Festival quest.

3. Television and Pogo Badges.

Watched I Heart Huckabees. This was a very funny, different movie. We enjoyed it very much, but I can see that it's not gonna be a mass-market hit.

4. Ran the last two characters through Harvest Festival. (I did one last night, but it didn't count because she's a Draenei; I also did run the other Draenei through it, sensibly enough.) Then I went back to the Level 39 Draenei Warrior. Working on Warsong and Arathi rep. Tedious.

5. Played some Miss Management.

6. I expect I'll finish Reading Without Nonsense tonight. Smith has some very good common-sense observations (programmatic education methods don't work because people aren't Skinner boxes), but on the other hand, I'm not sure I agree with him that there's no such thing as dyslexia, however. Interesting and thought-provoking.

No comments: