Thursday, September 27, 2007

9/26: What I Accomplished Today

1. Prepped a class, graded three classes, taught a class. Had time in between to take a nice walk.

2. Television and Pogo badges.

3. Level 39 Draenei Warrior. Noticed it was Harvest Festival last night, but that quest doesn't work for Draenei (I confirmed this, and no dice, which is a shame; at level 39, a boost to all Alliance reps would have been nice). Right now, I'm working on Reputation with the Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin factions. Tomorrow, I'll probably try to get the seven relevant characters through the Harvest Festival sequence. Next week is Beerfest, which I'm looking forward to. (Mount? Really?)

4. Finished the levels of Cake Mania 2. Then checked the High Scores. I wasn't on Local. I paid full price for this, and the High Scores feature doesn't work? Checked the global, and I wasn't on it. I'd just finished a complete sequence of levels, and I'm not on the globals at all? Highly unlikely, since the lowest in the 100 were only for a few hundred. Broken High Score Feature. I figured maybe it was for the Endless rather than the Career mode, so I played a few levels of that. Does SandLotGames know how an Endless feature works? The customers still come in waves; you just don't get to upgrade any features between waves. That's not an Endless feature. That's just an irritating variation of gameplay.

No comments: